Loading... Please wait...
Avaya INDeX DT1 Phone
£30.00 (exc VAT)£36.00 (inc VAT)
Avaya INDeX DT1 Phone Features
The Avaya INDeX DT1 is a basic 'Direct Station Select' digital feature phone, for the INDeX Digital Hybrid Key System.
Features include receive and make page, onhook dialling, handsfree speech, monitor and headset compatibility
Features For the Avaya INDeX DT1 Phone
Handsfree (Speaker) & Answer Release
On all DT phones you can dial and hear the call progress without using the handset (known as "on-hook dialling").
When answered, on the DT1 you can continue the call without using the handset, ie. handsfree. You can switch between handsfree and handset during a call.
On all the DT phones, pressing the ANSWER RELEASE key has the same effect as lifting or replacing the handset.
Phone Tones & Ringing
The DT1 uses various tones and ringing to indicate calls and other events. A sample of these appears below. You can alter the ringer volume, sound, switch it on/off, etc.
– Repeated Single Ring: Internal call.
– Repeated Double Ring: External call.
– Repeated Triple Ring: System alarm.
– Single Tone: Page call.
– Three tones: Enter PIN or account code.
– Repeated Double Pip: You have set a camp on.
– Repeated Single Pip: Another extension is about to intrude or has intruded on your call.
– Dial Tone: Dial number.
– Broken Dial Tone: Phone on divert or no calls.
– Repeated Tone: Busy number.
– Repeated Triple Tone: Call diverting to external number.
– Continuous Tone: Number called unobtainable or set to no calls.
Phone locked or barred.
The DT1 uses its lamp (just above the SPEAKER key) to show calls and messages.
– Fast Flashing Lamp: Call Waiting .
– Lamp On: Message.
– Repeating Double Flash: External call.
– Repeating Single Flash: Internal call.
Storing Personal Speed Dials
If external, prefix a 9 to the speed dial number, this is the normal number to seize an external line. Your System Manager will inform you if you have to add a different prefix before external numbers.
To store a personal speed dial number:
1. Without lifting the handset, dial FEATURE.
2. Short-chirp: Dial SPEED DIAL.
3. Double-tone: Enter the DT1's 4-digit passcode. If you make a mistake dial to restart entry.
4. Double-ring: Passcode not accepted. Dial the passcode again or dial FEATURE to stop.
5. Single Ring: Passcode accepted. Dial the number of the personal speed dial store to use (0 to 9).
6. Double-ring: The DT1 has a number set. Either dial to cancel it or dial a new number (prefixed with a 9 if external) followed by #.
7. Single-ring: The DT1 has no number set. Dial a new number (prefixed with a 9 if external) followed by # or dial FEATURE to stop.
8. Deep double-ring: Number entered invalid. Repeat the step above or dial FEATURE to stop.
9. Short-chirp: Select a feature or dial FEATURE to finish.
You can transfer a call to an extension that is ringing or giving busy tone. If the call waits unanswered for too long, it may recall to your extension.
To transfer a call using hold:
1. Dial HOLD to hold your current call (Do not dial ANSWER RELEASE or replace the handset as this parks the call, then to retrieve it you must dial FEATURE 7 #).
2. Dial the extension to which you want to transfer the call.
3. For an announced transfer, wait for the call to be answered. – If okay to transfer the call, dial ANSWER RELEASE to transfer the call.
– If unanswered or not okay to transfer the caller, dial HOLD to retrieve the first call.
4. For an unannounced transfer, dial ANSWER RELEASE immediately (even if you hear ringing or busy tone).
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Please give us your Email ID we will send you our latest offers in your mail.
© Copyright by Commlinks 2017. All rights reserved.