Avaya 1416 Digital Display Telephone - GRADE A (No visible marks or discolouring)
All our secondhand equipment go through our thorough refurbishment allowing us to give them a full one year's warranty as new.
The Avaya 1416 Digital Desk phone combines traditional telephone features such as dual LED indicators and fixed feature buttons (e.g., conference, transfer, hold) with contemporary innovations such as soft keys, navigation wheel and a context-sensitive user interface.
The Avaya 1416 deskphone is designed for receptionists, assistants, managers and other navigator users - people who answer incoming calls, transfer customers, and monitor several lines throughout a typical day. This phone provides the most one-touch line/feature/speed-dial buttons, improving productivity and eliminating the need to scroll through on-screen lists.
The headset interface allows you to connect headsets on your Avaya 1416 Digital Desk phone, while the 32-button expansion module (Please select from Extras) can be custom-programmed to fulfil a wide range of specific user needs.
Avaya 1416 Phone Features
- Backlit display – 3.5” diagonal, 4 rows by 24 characters with adjustable display angle
- Ergonomic hearing aid compatible handset – supporting TTD acoustic coupler
- 16 line appearance/feature key buttons – with dual LED’s (red, green)
- 2-way speakerphone
- Message waiting indicator
- Dual position flip stand
- 4-way navigation cluster button
- 3 contextual softkey buttons
- Volume button – (separate volume levels in the handset, headset, speaker, and ringer)
- Message button
- Telephony application button – to return to main telephone screen
- Avaya Menu button – (options and settings access)
- Contacts button
- Call log button
- Redial button
- Speaker button
- Mute button
- Headset button
- Hold button
- Conference button
- Transfer button
- Drop button
- Headset interface
- Wall Mountable