The Avaya 2410 is a flexible display telephone with several capabilities such as local call log and speed dial not available on previous generations of digital telephones.
The Avaya 2410 has a 5 x 29 display with 12 label-less call appearances (in two screens); full-duplex speakerphone, 14 fixed feature keys, four soft-keys, 12 shifted feature buttons, large message waiting indicator, headset jack, local language customization, eight Personalized Ring Patterns and is either desk or wall mountable.
Avaya 2410 Digital Telephone Features
- 48 speed-dial directory
- 48 call log that records incoming answered, incoming unanswered, and outgoing calls.
- 12 system call appearance/feature buttons
- 5-line x 29-character Liquid Crystal Display (LCD)
- Downloadable firmware (flashware) upgrades
Avaya 2410 Telephone User Guide/Manual
The Avaya 2410 Telephone Features
The Avaya 2410 Telephone brings flexibility and localized capabilities to the digital telephone, while delivering access to the full complement of Avaya Communication Manager features. Its streamlined small footprint design is geared for the general enterprise telephone user. Complementing the Avaya 2400 Telephone line with the use of a large display, the user interface is adapted to improve productivity and serviceability.
- High-end feature set with access to all the productivity capabilities available in Avaya Communication Manager software (over 700 features)
- Advanced, easy-to-use interface
- Reduced installation and move costs with paperless labels
- Ready for multinational deployments with global design
- Large screen 5 line x 29 character display
- 14 fixed feature buttons
- 12 label-less call appearances/feature buttons in 2 pages
- Large Message Waiting indicator
- Full-Duplex Speakerphone plus Group Listen
- Local directory with 48 entries
- Local call log with 48 entries for missed, incoming answered, and outgoing calls
- 8 personalized ring patterns
- Downloadable firmware upgrades
- 4 softkeys
- One headset jack
- Global Industrial Design with ICON labeled buttons
- 8 user-selectable languages for softkeys and display messages: - English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, and Katakana
- Desk and wall mountable
- Hearing aid compatible
- Adjustable desk stand