REFURBISHED GRADE B Phones (Discoloured front)
Note: The Avaya 5410 telephones will not work on a domestic phone line, its designed to work on the Avaya IP phone system.
Avaya 5400 series digital telephones deliver advanced productivity-boosting features, including a large display, key labeling and a 100-entry call log. They are designed to be a cost effective choice for any business or contact center using IP Office.
The Avaya 5400 series digital telephones come standard with the following capabilities:
- The 5400 series digital telephones simplify access to important features with:
- Up to 10 fixed feature keys with global-ready icons: Hold, Conference, Transfer, Drop, Redial, Mute, Volume up/down, Speaker, Message and Feature (to access additional dial pad features)
- Up to 24 programmable call appearance/feature keys that are electronically labeled (except 5402)
- 4 menu/display navigation keys (5410 and 5420 only)
- Call log (48 entries on 5410; 100 entries on 5420)
- Local speed dials (48 with 5410, 104 with 5420)
- 2-way speakerphone (listen-only on 5402)
- Message waiting indicator
- Built-in headset jack (5410 and 5420 only)
- 8 personalized ring patterns
- Hearing aid compatibility
- Investment protection with downloadable firmware (except 5402)
- Wall mountable with included desk/wall mount stand
- Local language customization for phone menu (except 5402) Benefits
The 5400 series telephones bring Avaya state-of-the-art technology directly to your desktop, delivering efficient service, superior voice quality, along with cutting-edge communications features. Label-less call appearance/feature keys simplify administration. Local call log and speed dial directory enhance productivity.