All our secondhand equipment go through our thorough refurbishment allowing us to give them a full one year's warranty as new.
Please note that some of these phones will be slightly sun tanned.
The 5600 series of phones offer a high-end feature set, including a productivity local call log and speed dial directory. The 5610SW IP handset is the enhanced level IP phone offering advanced IP telephony functionality, with a 5 line 29 character display this IP phone has all you could ever need.
- Avaya 5610SW IP Telephone
- Display - 5 lines x 29 characters (168 x 80 pixel 4-grayscale)
- 10 Fixed Feature Buttons - Conference, headset, transfer, drop, redial, speaker, hold, mute, volume up and down
- 24 Programmable Feature Buttons - Provided in 4 switchable display pages of 6 matching the 6 physical display buttons
- Message Waiting Indicator - Provides notification of incoming voicemail messages; also used as ringing call alert indicator
- Speakerphone - Two-way hands-free speaker and microphone
- Embedded Applications - Speed Dial List (48) and Call Log (Missed, Incoming, Outgoing). Also includes WAP WML browser.
- Upgradeable Firmware - Downloadable software for future upgrade compatibility
- Desk or Wall Mountable - Includes adjustable desk stand
- Ethernet Ports - Two port full-duplex 10/100 BaseT Ethernet switch for PC pass through connection. Auto negotiation provided separately for each port, 802.3 Flow Control, phone has priority over PC at all times
- Integrated Headset Socket
- 8 Personalized Ring Patterns
- Hearing Aid Compatible
- Codecs - G.711, G.729a/b
- QoS Options - UDP Port Selection, DiffServ and 802.1p/q (VLAN)
- IP Address Assignment - Static or dynamic
- SNMP Support
- 5610SW IP Telephone Requirements and Compatibility
- IP403/406/412/Small Office Edition - Version 1.3 or higher with available IP Station Port
- Power Supply - IEEE 802.11af Power over Ethernet (PoE) or individual power supply unit (Avaya 1151 series - see accessory below)