Avaya 9608G IP Deskphone - GRADE A (No visible marks or discolouring)
All our secondhand equipment go through our thorough refurbishment allowing us to give them a full one year's warranty as new.
Give your everyday users enriched communications capabilities
The competitively priced, high-performing Avaya 9608G IP Deskphone features a monochrome display, 4 softkeys, high definition audio quality, integrated Gigabit Ethernet interface, headset support, and up to three 12- or 24-button Expansion Modules. Part of the 9600 Series IP Deskphones, the 9608G leverages your enterprise IP network to deliver sophisticated voice communications from headquarters,remote locations, or home offices. Integrated with the Avaya Aura® and IP Office™ Platforms, the 9608G optimizes communications through a flexible architecture that leverages existing investments and accommodates changing business needs.
Key Features and Benefits
• Delivers high definition audio that can increase productivity by reducing fatigue and provides easier-tounderstand multi-party calls through the wideband audio codec in the handset and headset.
• Simplifies call control on the display using softkeys for everyday functions such as transfer, conference and forwarding; also makes it easy to perform everyday tasks such as quick access to the corporate directory.
• Provides visual queues that can speed task management through 8 dual-colour Red/Green LED buttons.
• Improves flexibility through support of a secondary Gigabit Ethernet port for a PC.
• Enables high-speed call handling through support of up to three 12- or 24-button Expansion Modules.
• Offers consistency through a common interface with soft clients and mobile endpoints.
• Accommodates advanced unified communications solutions with Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) based infrastructure on the Avaya Aura platform.
• Supports reduced energy consumption and lower costs through Power-overEthernet Class 1 design with “sleep mode”.
• Monochrome display – 3.2 inches x 2.2 inches (8.2 cm x 5.5 cm)
• 8 buttons with dual LEDs (red, green)
• 4 softkeys
• Hard buttons for phone, messages, contacts, history, home, navigation cluster, headset, speaker, volume, mute.
• Red LEDs for speaker, mute, headset, message, history.
• 24 administrative buttons.
• Wideband audio in handset and headset.
• Full duplex speaker phone.
• Ergonomic hearing aid compatible handset supports TTD acoustic coupler.
• Message waiting indicator.
• IC call alerting with 360-degree visibility.
• Rich, classic and alternate ringtones.
• Wall-mount and dual-position stand.
• Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) line interface.
• Second Ethernet interface 10/100/1000 Mbps.
• PoE Class (IEEE 802.3af) registers as class 1 device.