Avaya 9611G IP Telephone - GRADE A (No visible marks or discolouring)
All our secondhand equipment go through our thorough refurbishment allowing us to give them a full one year's warranty as new.
Avaya 9611G is a mid-range VoIP phone for connected offices. With a 3.5" colour display, the 9611G is intuitive to use. The 9611G supports both H.323 and SIP, giving you a range of options for integrating the IP phone into your IP phone system. The phone has a simple-to-use interface, with eight line appearances indicated by dual-coloured LED buttons and four soft keys for context-sensitive actions. The 9611G supports up to three expansion modules for busier users.
Competitively priced and high-performing, it supports a USB interface, integrated Gigabit Ethernet, a secondary Ethernet port, and up to three 12 or 24 Button Expansion Modules. Part of the 9600 Series IP Deskphones, the 9611G leverages your enterprise IP Network to deliver sophisticated communications from headquarters or remote locations. Integrated with the Avaya Aura® and IP Office™ Platforms, the 9611G’s evolutionary approach optimises communications through a flexible architecture that leverages existing investments and accommodates changing business needs.
- Provides a familiar interface, combining the best of past and present, for ease of use and efficiency. Fixed, familiar keys provide easy access to the most important features, while flexible softkeys provide contextual guidance.
- Satisfy even the most demanding users with the clean, clear audio that’s delivered by integrated speakerphones and other advanced technology. Headsets can be easily attached to the Avaya 9611.
- Applications: Large capacity contacts and call log that enhances productivity and allows for personalization of every employee.
Avaya 9611G IP Deskphone specifications:
- Color display 4.1 inches x 2.3 inches (10.4cm x 5.9cm)
- Configurable line appearance/feature key buttons
- Touch Screen
- 4 position adjustable tilt display
- Permanently-labeled feature buttons: speaker, mute, headset, contacts, home, history, message, phone, forwarding, volume (separate volume levels in handset, speaker, ringer, and headset)
- Red LEDs for speaker, mute, headset, message and history
- 24 administrative buttons with 5 lines displayed (configuration dependent)
- Wideband speakerphone
- 0-5 Softkeys
- Ergonomic hearing aid compatible handset supporting TTD acoustic coupler
- 2 message waiting indicators
- 360-degree visual alert for incoming calls and voice mail
- Rich, classic, alternate ringtones
- Reversible wedge stand for desktop or wall-mount use and dual-position flip stand
- Bluetooth and DECT headset support with adapter
- Integrated Bluetooth headset support*
- Ethernet (10/100/1000) line interface
- Secondary Ethernet (10/100/1000) line interface
- EEE PoE 802.3af class 2 device
- Avaya part number: 700504845
- EAN: 132017853284
- SIP protocol support on Avaya Aura Platform
- H.323 protocol support
- Standards-based codec support: G.711, G.726, G.729A/B, G.722 (G.726 is not available in SIP)
- Supports the following languages: Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Dutch, English, French, Parisian French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese (Kanji, Hiragana and Katakana), Korean, Spanish, Castilian Spanish, and Russian.
- 6911G IP Phone
- Handset & Cord
- Unit Stand