Avaya 9630G IP Telephone - GRADE A (No visible marks or discolouring)
All our secondhand equipment go through our thorough refurbishment allowing us to give them a full one year's warranty as new.
The office essential conference phone within the Avaya one-X™ Deskphone Edition family, the Avaya 9630G IP Telephone is a state of the art, IP ready conference phone for the modern executive office. With the 'Essential' business user in mind, the Avaya 9630G IP provides high quality audio conferencing and professional one-X™ system access through its feature rich browser platform.
The intuitive, context-sensitive interface features context-driven menus, and on-screen prompts, enabling straightforward access to everyday conferencing features including the contact directory and call log. Users have full control of their conference calls, including selective drop and mute. The 9630G IP also provides a dedicated Call Forward / Mobility button for one-touch access to mobility features within Avaya Communication Manager.
These include Extension to Cellular as well as Extend Current Call to cell phone. Further enhancements can be achieved through the flexible modular design, with support for add-on modules, adaptors. Customisation options include face plates, background display images and screen savers.
- Ideal for team executives and managers
- Avaya one-X™ system essential conference phone
- Suitable for desk and small meeting conferencing
- Full conference control, including selective drop and mute
- High resolution backlit display
- Call appearance for everyday users
- System linked advanced information applications
- Built-in web browser with 4 direction browser buttons
- Directory, Information, News and Events browsing
- One touch feature access
- VOIP communication platform
- Superior 'High Definition' audio quality
- Avaya Communication Manager platform - Multivantage Express (MVE)
- Built on open standards with modular upgrades
- Extended visual customisation options
The Avaya 9630G IP Phone (700405673) is only compatible with the Avaya Communication Manager platform, also incorporating Multivantage Express (MVE).