The Avaya 9641GS is an IP Phone that offer advanced telephony features, suitable for knowledge workers and contact centre agents alike.
The main features include a large colour touch display with 4 tilt positions, Gigabit Ethernet, secondary Ethernet port, support for 12 or 24 button expansion modules, integrated Bluetooth support and a Wide-band speaker.
Integrated with both Avaya IP Office and Avaya Aura platforms, the evolutionary approach of the 9641GS optimises communications through a flexible architecture that leverages existing investments and accommodates changing business needs.
- Colour touch display (4 Position Tilt )
- Configuration line / feature keys
- Fixed feature keys: Speaker, Mute, Headset, Contacts and more
- LED display: Speaker - Mute - MWI
- Wideband Speaker
- Headset jack with EHS, supported by compatible headset vendors
- Integrated Bluetooth support (For Bluetooth headsets)
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet support
- Integrated PoE 802.3af class 2 device
The Avaya 9641GS is a Proprietary IP telephone which requires a Proprietary VoIP PBX telephone system to operate. This phone is not suitable for home use.