Avaya B149 Analogue Conference Phone - GRADE A
Please note that this conference phone will only work on your analogue line or extension.
The Avaya B100 Series Conference Phones offer sophisticated and easy to use communication solutions for small to large companies. Providing superior voice quality with the award winning Omnisound® audio technology, the B100 Series Conference Phones cost effectively offer a variety of low bandwidth, plug-and-play deployment options that address different user groups within your organisation; the unique needs of small business executives, managers and staff are each supported with a broad choice of models.
With a sleek appearance and suite of smart productivity features, the B100 Series Conference Phones are an ideal choice for companies adding endpoints to their existing infrastructure or deploying a new network. These conference phones can be used for scheduled meetings and training sessions or for impromptu calls between globally dispersed offices and remote workers.
Crystal Clear Sound
Omnisound® audio technology provides clear transmission during meetings so you and your team don’t miss any part of the discussion. Full duplex transmits and receives sound simultaneously to prevent audio clipping; 360° surround sound as well as powerful speakers optimise audio pick-up and broadcasting. Noise suppression filters cut static background noise and an equaliser lets you adjust pitch to suit your preference.
Plug and Play simplicity
Connect the Avaya B149 Conference Phone to an analogue telephone line and to a power outlet and you are ready to go! Quick and easy. Also included is a conference guide, perfect for making multi-party calls, and a handy phone book to store your key contacts.
Flexibility and Productivity Enhancing Features
Enhance web conferencing, video and other communications environments. The B149 Conference Phone is a versatile high performer that complements your existing solutions, which can be easily redeployed as your business grows or as needs change.
The Avaya B149 Conference Phone
Best suited for small to midsize conference rooms with up to 10 people, the B149 Conference Phone helps improve employee productivity and collaboration between customers, partners and suppliers with features including:
- OmniSound®—powerful crystal clear sound to provide seamless productivity
- A Conference Guide that easily helps you set up group calls with the touch of a button
- Optional expansion microphones that increase range (and number of participants) up to 750 sq ft
- SD memory card to record your meetings and conference calls for playback or to archive for later use
- A phone book for quick access to your key contacts
- OmniSound® wideband
- Microphone:Omni-directional, 360º
- Pickup range: up to 30 m2 (320 sq ft), > 10 people
- Volume: 90 db SPL @ 0.5 m (RMS)
- Frequency response: 200-3400 Hz
- Equalizer: soft, neutral and bright
- Analog phone connection: modular RJ11 to an analog PBX
- Power supply: AC adapter 100-240 V AC / 14 V DC, 6 m
- Expansion microphones
- Phone book: 50 contacts
- Call groups: 20 groups
- Supports SD memory cards
- Size: Diameter 240 mm, height 77 mm
- Weight: 1 kg