Avaya Business Communications Manager (BCM) is the award-winning Linux based IP/TDM PBX convergence system that delivers excellent productivity-driving unified communications (UC) capabilities, proven and reliable voice processing, and an extensive range of feature-rich business telephony applications. This small and medium business solution is available in more than 120 countries world-wide and is ideal for companies looking for a business communications solution that delivers advanced unified communications and telephony capabilities and benefits to the small medium enterprise.
Comprehensive. Expandable. Scalable.
Whether you’re a small office of five users, a medium sized business with 300 users, or a number somewhere in between, BCM delivers a complete end-to-end communications solution to match your unique business needs. BCM now offers one common feature-rich software stream on two purpose-built hardware platforms: the BCM50 and the BCM450. Designed with ease of use in mind, both products include a common, user-friendly, browser-based management platform.
- Flexible and feature rich — BCM delivers converged voice and data communications, simultaneously supports any mix of IP and digital clients, and provides best-in-class industry capabilities, including advanced unified communications such as federated presence, FindMe/FollowMe, Message Forwarding and more.
- Built-in applications value — BCM supports a wide variety of clients and phones and is fully loaded with an extensive suite of applications including telephony, mobility, unified communications, productivity applications, open interfaces and toolkits — all of which can be activated easily through a simple KeyCode.
- End-to-end IP solution with integrated SIP trunking — Through its support for Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Trunking, BCM offers comprehensive interoperability with converged IP access services from SIP carriers and Internet Telephony service providers.
- Accelerated customization — The BCM Developer Ecosystem enables businesses to build specialized applications from a broad “collection” of third-party development companies. Through an extensive ecosystem of more than 50 companies, your company can develop niche products and services to differentiate you from the competition.
- Reduced Costs — BCM features lower your communications costs with applications like conferencing, InTouch, FindMe/FollowMe, and technology advances such as VoIP, SIP Trunking, simplified network and MACs (moves, adds and changes), 36-48% energy savings, and the comprehensive benefits of a converged communications solution designed for Small Medium Enterprise (SME).
- Enhanced Management — Multi-site locations are easily managed through a simple central integrated remote management and administration solution. BCM removes the cost and time associated with having to administrator every site on location.
- Reliability and redundancy — BCM delivers an all-in-one business continuity solution through our enhanced redundancy options and helps to ensure your critical communications infrastructure, giving you peace of mind.
- Layered security — Extensive, multi-layered security enables BCM to withstand network attacks such as computer worms, viruses, online fraud and other cyber attacks whether from the Internet or within the organization
- Comprehensive support — A full suite of implementation, support and managed services is available from Avaya and our many qualified partners around the world.