The Avaya Gemini 9335 out-specifies and is cheaper than same-market rivals and carries the Interquartz guarantee of exceptional build quality. The CLI’s features enable it to link with PABXs, smaller systems or single-line connections.
Features include a larger-than-usual three-line LCD display, Real Time clock display, call timer, date/time, new call, repeated call, answered/unanswered call indication, 80-name and number call list, selectable recall and automatic pause insertion for PABX trunks access if access code has been programmed.
Ideal for Centrex and feature link users, the CLI retains many of the popular, user-friendly advantages of the Discovery model. It has triple standard message waiting, redial of last five numbers, memory protect switch, ringer volume and ringer pitch controls, data and headset ports, handfree/headset button with LED indication and reset button as well as many other features.
- Headset Port (RJ11)
- Large, three-line LCD display
- Real Time Clock display
- Call Timer
- Battery Low and No Adapter indication
- Calling Line Identification
- 80 name and number call list
- Date/Time, New Call, Repeated Call, Answered/ Unanswered Call
- Triple standard message waiting
- Ideal for Centrex users
- Hands-free speakerphone
- Redial of last 5 dialled numbers
- 20 direct access memories
- Memory Protect Switch
- 100 name & number personal directory memories.
- Time-break Recall or Earth Recall.
- Selectable PABX timed-break recall timing of 100ms,200ms,300ms and 600ms.
- High / Low / Off ringer volume control.
- Adjustable Ringer Pitch Control.
- Visual ringer indication.
- Data Port
- Hands-free/Headset button with LED indication.
- Electronic volume control
- Locking Mute Button with LED visual indication
- Automatic pause insertion for PABX trunks access if access code has been programmed
- Reset button
- Alpha numeric keypad
- Hearing aid compatible
- Desk or wall mountable