Avaya J129 IP Phone
Cost Effective IP Phone Providing Secure, Reliable, Basic Voice Communications
The Avaya J129 is an entry level IP Phone with a fresh industrial design and sleek look. It has a small footprint on the desk for office or cubicle workers, and is perfect for use in location based or walk up scenarios. The J129 is ideal for lobbies, waiting areas, lunch rooms, manufacturing areas, hallways and retail spaces using a two position stand or wall mount. The J129 IP Phone supports SIP Telephony capabilities, enabling enterprises to replace older analogue or digital phones with today's technology.
The Avaya J129 IP Phone addresses the need in small, medium and large enterprises for a cost effective device that delivers basic voice communication with excellent audio performance, productivity enhancing features, better resiliency through network outages, and enhanced security capabilities when compared to similar phones on the market.
The J129 is a one line phone that can support two concurrent calls, its easy to use and has 3 context sensitive soft keys and shows display prompts that enable the user to quickly access and use features including transferring or forwarding calls, placing or retrieving calls on hold, initiating an ad-hoc conference call, viewing the recent call history, dialing a number from the Directory or Recent Call History, accessing voicemail, using park/unpark functionality and more.
The full duplex speakerphone enables hands free conversations. The dual 10/100 ethernet ports enable easier building since a co-located PC gains access to the LAN through the J129 IP Phone. The J129 supports Power over Ethernet as a power efficient Class 1 device, eliminating cabling and also enables the phone to work through power outages if the wiring closet is backed up with a UPS system.
The Avaya J129 IP Phone supports AST-SIP Software for enhanced features and integration including simultaneous registration with Avaya Aura® for better resiliency at an affordable price, whilst allowing many other features such as access to call logs, address books and a visual waiting indicator.
Basic IP Phone
The J129 IP Phone supports all the key phone features and call handling capabilities needed for use in walk up scenarios and for users with basic communication requirements. The handset has a built in volume boost for hearing impaired users, avoiding the need to purchase a separate amplified headset.
Benefits and Highlights:
Ease of Use:
- Simplified User Interface Enables Walk-Ups, Individual Users or Visitors in Offices to Communicate Quickly and with Ease
- Provides Customers with Enhanced Security Compared to Other Products Available on the Market
- Get the Right Communication Capabilities at the Right Price and with the Quality Expected from Avaya
Specifications and Features:
- OPUS Codec, G.711a/u, G.722, G.726A, G.729, G.729A, G.729AB
- Supports AST-SIP* for Enhanced Features and Integration
- Single Line Phone, Supporting Two Concurrent Calls
- Mute Key with Mute Alerting
- Recent Call Log (100 Entries) / Aura Contact List* (250 Entries)
- TLS / SRTP for Encryption
- Handset with Built-in Volume Boost for Hearing Impaired Users
- Dual 10/100 Ethernet Ports to Support Co-Located PC
- RJ45 Connector
- Avaya Aura®
- Avaya IP Office™
- Broadsoft Broadworks R21SP1
- Zang Office R1.0
- FSTN Monochrome 128 x 32 Pixel Display (56mm x 14.5mm)
- Three Context Sensitive Soft Keys
- Status Indicators
- Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE) 802.3af as a Class 1 Device
- Customers Requiring AC Power, an Avaya Global Power Adapter Must be Used Together with a Standard Country Specific Power Cord, Sold Separately
Support for the Following Languages:
- English, French, German, Italian, Brazilian-Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Korean, Hebrew, Dutch, Polish, Turkish and Simplified Chinese
*Supported with Avaya Aura only