The Featureline telephone has been specifically designed to operate on Featureline exchanges. Its design will enable you to maximise the potential of your Featureline without the need to have recourse to documentation or to use codes. By putting intelligence at the terminal end of the line, the use of the service can be customised for each client and for each individual user.
Key benefits and features:
- Easy to use and easy to see features.
- New cool/very light grey colour.
- Internal directory increases efficiency.
- See who is calling (with Caller Display service).
- 6 programmable soft keys.
- Time & date on display.
- Handsfree free.
- Mute key headset function.
- Three ringing tones.
- Display contrast.
- Store unanswered or all calls.
- Call minder code can be programmed in.
- Ringer and handset volume control.
- Hold facility so caller will be held with a comfort tone and secrecy will be maintained.
- Fixed recall key which operates in power fail.
BT Featureline Phone Mark II User Guide/ Manual
Luckily well packaged with bubble wrap as courier chucked out of van to his mate who missed the catch. Haven't tested as bought phone as a backup in case we have trouble with existing Featureline
Didn't realise it was a refurbished one but looks like new. Isn't clear in the description.