Discounted voice calls and line rental backed by BT
Voice telephony is available in many different forms. From traditional voice based services to digital and IP voice solutions; there are many choices for business telephone systems.
Coms Wholesale is a telecom supplier of BT Openreach lines and voice calls using the latest developments in both telephony and IT technology. We can combine all our services together to offer a 'one bill' solution for extra customer efficiency.
Unlike other telephony suppliers, Coms Wholesales’ experience in managing voice and line services allows us to offer a fully automated solution. From ordering, progress and account management to fault resolution; we cover it all.
Coms purchase high volumes from BT in order to achieve low cost telephone lines for our customers. Our partners therefore benefit from BT quality and a BT SLA backed by the BT engineering force whilst also benefitting from less cost and a more personal and effective service from Coms.
By offering only the highest quality of services, your calls are fast, clear and trouble free. We understand how important it is for you to communicate.
Features and Benefits of our Service:
- Pre-qualify orders – Save time with our database for searching correctly formatted addresses from negative matches.
- Transfer lines - See customer line installation details on screen for instantaneous suitability.
- Provision new lines - Look at the customer’s premises contents for quick connections and choice of copper or fibre for digital lines.
- Retain home and business movers – New visibility of installation details at new address for greater efficiency.
- Regular Order confirmations – Updates you at every stage of the order process from order acceptance, order confirmation, delivery date confirmation, installation, missed appointment to order completion.
- Appointment date amendments – Full access to Openreach engineering workbook for available installation appointments in real time.
- Fault handling - Instant line test tool to identify the nature of the fault and fault location. Full updates of Openreach progress to keep you in control.