The slim Interquartz ID Doorphone range combines robustness with a stylish, understated design and amazing value for money.
Connection is to an analogue extension port and it is compatible with almost all makes of PBX and a wide variety of electronic locks.
Configuring the ID range is easy using the free Windows software package and programming can even be carried out remotely utilising DTMF tones.
In addition to the simplicity of programming and installation, the ID Doorphone is feature packed, making it the perfect choice for a whole host of applications.
- 1 button doorphone
- Very slim design - just 16mm thick
- PC configuration via USB connection
- (USB cable sold seperately)
- Remote configuration via DTMF
- Compatible with PBX and PSTN lines
- Strong aluminium casing
- Relay lock control
- Backlit inlay cards
- Internal heating system
- Day/night service
- Combination lock
- Optional power supply unit available
- 2 year warranty