All our secondhand equipment go through our thorough refurbishment allowing us to give them a full one year's warranty as new.
The Nortel IP Phone 1120E is a multi-line (four lines), intermediate-level desktop phone encompassing a sleek, cutting-edge ergonomic design. IP Phone 1120E delivers an innovative array of features including a high-resolution, pixel-based, fully-backlit, eight-level greyscale, graphical display, support for converged (voice and data) applications as presented from external application servers, four-way navigation cluster and USB peripheral support for a superior navigation experience, an integrated phone switch with Gigabit Ethernet LAN and PC ports, a local Tools Menu for simplified administration along with the suite of features delivered from Nortel Communication Servers.
Nortel IP 1120E Telephone Features
- Up to four user-defined line/programmable feature keys, fourteen fixed key and four soft label keys.
- High resoloution, fully-backlit, graphical, monochrome, eight-level grayscale, pixel-based (240 x 80) display
- Supports converged (voice & data) applications presentation from external application servers
- Five position (-5 + 55 degrees) adjustable footstand
- Four-way navigation cluster with new Enter key
- Universal Serial Bus (USB) port for support of standard USB mouse, keyboard and powered hubs
- Data and web-centric applications text and graphical presentation support as delivered from external application servers
- Intergrated autosensing 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet switch with shared PC access (one LAN and one PC port)
- Secure local tools manu for access to user preferences, configuration tools, diagnostics and network statistics
- Voice Massage/Incoming Call and Feature State Indicator LCD's
- IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet, pre-standerd vendor power schemes and local AC power options
- Supports Expansion Module, delivering and an additional 10 programmable line/feature keys per module
- Desk or Wall Mountable
- Graphite color with silver metallic bezel