Business Communications Manager 200 is an all-in-one converged business communication platform perfectly positioned for small to mid-size businesses that want IP telephony for up to 90 users. It delivers complete, integrated converged voice and data services - using traditional telephony or IP telephony, or a combination of both. Business Communications Manager 200 has the capabilities businesses need including telephony, unified messaging, multimedia call center, interactive voice response, IP routing and data services such as firewall, wireless, and more.
- Voice enabled Wide Area Networking capabilities permit enhanced voice quality over low speed Frame Relay and PPP data links
- Enhanced security features including improved password and account administration, centralized authentication, audit logging and more
- VoIP capabilities featuring Proactive Voice Quality Monitoring allows users to monitor and troubleshoot voice quality issues on the LAN.
- Browser-based management simplifies installations, and provides an intuitive, wizards-based method of managing the network from any Web-enabled workstation
- Ad-hoc conferencing support allowing up to 40 simultaneous conference participants in multiple conferences
- Expanded mobility features including WLAN IP mobility and multi-cell digital mobility for 32 users
Nortel Business Communications Manager 200
Powerful, all-in-one platforms for converged voice and data communications No matter how diverse the activities of business, education, government and healthcare, certain desires and demands are just about universal. Whether your organization has a few employees or a few hundred, you need to project the best possible image and customer care, with advanced communications that rival those of larger enterprises.
You need valuable features that boost productivity and save time, but without wasting staff time to program, maintain and access those features. You want to exploit the advantages of the Internet, but without letting Internet viruses and hackers exploit you. And you want highend performance and capabilities, but at a low-end cost of ownership.
The answer is a Nortel Business Communications Manager system — an all-in-one platform for the converged communication needs of small to mid-sized business sites. Business Communications Manager is distinctive in providing a choice of IP or traditional telephony or a mixture of both — and smooth migration from one to the other when it makes best sense for you.
Business Communications Manager models offer choices for every application — from small businesses or branch offices with only a handful of extensions, to a multi-location business with hundreds of voice and data ports — at a price point to suit any site.
- Business Communications Manager 200 is ideal for sites with 20 to 32 users, offering flexible deployment and two expansion slots for configuration and growth options