Business Communications Manager 400 is an all-in-one platform providing business communication needs to small and mid-sized businesses or branch offices with 30 - 200 digital users or 90 IP telephone users. It delivers complete, integrated converged voice and data services - using traditional telephony or IP telephony, or a combination of both. Business Communications Manager 400 has the capabilities businesses need including telephony, unified messaging, multimedia call center, interactive voice response, IP routing and data services such as firewall, wireless, and more.
- Redundant power, fans and hard-drive that automatically detect failures and seamlessly switch over without any loss of service, providing security and reliablity protection
- Enhanced security features including improved password and account administration, centralized authentication, audit logging and more
- Expanded mobility features including WLAN IP mobility and multi-cell digital mobility for up to 64 users
- Session Initiated Protocol (SIP) trunk support for H.323 & SIP VoIP
- Linux operating system for better quality and improved security
- Voice enabled Wide Area Networking capabilities permit enhanced voice quality over low speed Frame Relay and PPP data links
- VoIP capabilities featuring Proactive Voice Quality Monitoring allows users to monitor and troubleshoot voice quality issues on the LAN
Nortel Business Communications Manager 400
Powerful, all-in-one platforms for converged voice and data communications No matter how diverse the activities of business, education, government and healthcare, certain desires and demands are just about universal. Whether your organization has a few employees or a few hundred, you need to project the best possible image and customer care, with advanced communications that rival those of larger enterprises.
You need valuable features that boost productivity and save time, but without wasting staff time to program, maintain and access those features. You want to exploit the advantages of the Internet, but without letting Internet viruses and hackers exploit you. And you want highend performance and capabilities, but at a low-end cost of ownership.
The answer is a Nortel Business Communications Manager system — an all-in-one platform for the converged communication needs of small to mid-sized business sites. Business Communications Manager is distinctive in providing a choice of IP or traditional telephony or a mixture of both — and smooth migration from one to the other when it makes best sense for you.
Business Communications Manager models offer choices for every application — from small businesses or branch offices with only a handful of extensions, to a multi-location business with hundreds of voice and data ports — at a price point to suit any site.
- Business Communications Manager 400 serves sites with 30 to 200 users, with four expansion chassis for configuration and growth options.