Business Communications Manager 50 is an all-in-one, affordable platform for converged voice and data communications; ideal for small to medium businesses with 3 to 50 users. Business Communications Manager 50 provides advanced capabilities such as robust telephony features, voice messaging and unified messaging, IP networking, Internet access, contact centers, mobility solutions and IP telephony. With an easy-to-use and highly flexible architecture, the Business Communications Manager 50 enables small sites to benefit from convergence capabilities that were previously only available to much larger organizations.
Nortel BCM50 Key Features
- Simple to use, install, and maintain
- Simultaneous support for both digital and IP telephone sets
- Enhanced security features to keep your vital communications solution protected
- Reliable mobility solutions allow employees to be more reachable and productive
- Advanced features provide flexible solutions for today’s business issues and tomorrow’s challenges
Nortel BCM50 User Guides / Manuals
Nortel Business Communications Manager 50
Rich features and a broad range of capabilities: just what your business deserves.The Business Communications Manager 50 (BCM50), which is ideal for businesses with 5 to 50 users, offers a number of advanced features and capabilities, including:
- Robust telephony features (400+)
- IP telephony to users’ desktops
- Voice messaging and unified messaging
- IP networking (and Session Initiation Protocol, or SIP Trunking)
- Mobility solutions
- Optional integrated router for WAN and secure remote access
- Contact centers with skillsbased routing
- Advanced conferencing and paging capabilities
- Comprehensive reporting
- Centralized management of multiple sites
- Common management interface with Nortel SMB data products
Fact: It’s competitive out there. So what will it take for your business to succeed in a world where your customers and clients are demanding more, your workforce and locations are increasingly scattered, and you’re being challenged to do more with less?
How can you ensure that your employees have the communications tools they need to be as productive away from their desk or away from the office? How can you deliver stellar customer service without investing in costly and complex contact center solutions?
That’s where Nortel’s award-winning Business Communications Manager 50 (BCM50) comes in. It’s a cost-effective all-in-one platform that fulfills the converged voice and data communications needs of your small sites, franchises and branches by connecting employees and locations — efficiently, reliably and securely.