The Nortel IP Phone I2002 IP is a great multi-line phone, its a intermediate-levelphone, standards-based IP Phone within the IP Phone 2000 Series portfolio and supports moderate call traffic environments. With a 4 line x 24 character LCD, four-way navigation cluster, programmable line/feature keys and hands-free speakerphone, the IP Phone 2002 is ideally suited for users such as office professionals, technical specialists and administrative personnel.
Nortel I2002 IP Telephone Features
- Basic and advanced telephony features, audio control center and selectable ring tones enhance interpersonal communications
- Multi-line IP Phone supports four programmable line/feature keys and four contaxt sensitive soft label keys for increased worker productivity
- High-quality 4 line x 24 charactor LCD supports textual presentation of advanced applications (data, web) from external application servers such as the Nortel application gateway 1000
- Support Converged (voice & data) applications presentation from external application servers
- Intergrated 10/100 Base-T switch reduces cable infrastructure and costs by requiring only a single cable drop to the desktop to support IP Phone and collocated PC Traffic
- Direct inline power support via the IEEE 802.3af standerd delivers increased reliability and cost-effectiveness with access to backup power at the wiring close