Nortel IP Phone 1220 Telephone - GRADE A (No visible marks or discolouring)
The Nortel IP Phone 1220 is one of the desksets in the exciting IP Phone 1200 Series that come pre-programmed with key features used by today’s businesses. The IP Phone 1220 is an intermediate-level desktop multi-line IP Phone that supports up to four line/programmable feature keys, eight fixed telephony keys, four context-sensitive soft keys and six shortcut/feature keys. It’s ideally positioned for office workers with moderate call activity.
- Ergonomic design with minimal footprint adds a professional look to your business environment while protecting your valuable desktop space. The four-way navigation cluster with Enter key maximizes user choice and flexibility in navigation.
- Simplified communications; the most common BCM and Communication Server 1000 features used come pre-programmed on all IP Phone 1200 Series sets. You can also customize the sets from hundreds of BCM and Communication Server 1000 telephony features. Quick access to call data and features via multiple softkeys jumpstarts improved employee productivity.
- Superior audio quality leverages some of the latest technologies to ensure crystal clear conversations.
- Integrated headset and speaker phone - supports a high quality, two-way speakerphone (handsfree) and other optional headsets for executives or multi-tasking workers
- Integrated 10/100 Base-T Ethernet switch with LAN and PC Ports reduces costs, enabling a single cable drop to support both the phone and a collocated PC
- Supports 802.3af standard-based PoE and local AC power via power adapter
- Compatible with optional Key Expansion Modules - 2 Key LCD-Based or 18 Key LED-Based
- Optimized display viewing - 143 x 32 pixel display with anti-glare screen combined with a flexible two-position adjustable footstand optimizes viewing under varied lighting conditions