The Nortel IP Phone 1230 is one of the desksets in the exciting IP Phone 1200 Series that come pre-programmed with key features used by today’s businesses. The IP Phone 1230 is a premium-intermediate multi-line IP Phone that supports up to 10 line/programmable feature keys, eight fixed telephony keys, four context-sensitive soft keys and six shortcut/feature keys. It’s best suited for power users with advanced communication needs such as managers, knowledge workers and administrative assistants.
- Ergonomic design with minimal footprint adds a professional look to your business environment while protecting your valuable desktop space. Four-way navigation cluster with Enter key maximizes user choice and flexibility in navigation.
- Simplified communications; the most common BCM and Communication Server 1000 features used come pre-programmed on all IP Phone 1200 Series sets. You can also customize the sets from hundreds of BCM and Communication Server 1000 telephony features.
- Quick access to call data and features via multiple softkeys jumpstarts improved employee productivity.
- Superior audio quality leverages some of the latest technologies to ensure crystal clear conversations.
- Integrated headset and speaker phone - supports a high quality, two-way speakerphone (handsfree) and other optional headsets for executives or multi-tasking workers.
- Integrated 10/100 Base-T Ethernet switch with LAN and PC Ports reduces costs, enabling a single cable drop to support both the phone and a collocated PC
- Supports 802.3af standard-based PoE and local AC power via power adapter
- Compatible with optional Key Expansion Modules - 2 Key LCD-Based or 18 Key LED-Based
- Optimized display viewing - 9 lines x 25 character and 143 x 32 pixel display with anti-glare screen combined with a flexible two-position adjustable footstand, optimizes viewing under varied lighting conditions